These are a Bosch factory injector made for the CNG (Compressed Natural Gas) market.
These injectors will give you a very smooth idle then an instant response when you touch the accelerator ensuring a nice smooth transition to acceleration. From there the ride gets better as these injectors give you excellent response and tune-ability at the top end. You can even crank the pressure up to 8 bar and they will be comfortable.
Tuners also love these injectors as they are a breeze to tune, even at low pulse widths. Your car will feel like the injectors were installed at the factory.
NOT compatible with petrol with MTBE content, such as VP Q16 and VP Import fuels or other MTBE oxygenated fuels. This is not a problem in the vast majority of race and pump petrol applications.
If you take these injectors out of the car or the vehicle is sitting for long periods make sure you keep them soaked in the fuel that you are using. If you allow them to go dry you may have problems with them. which is not covered by warranty.
- Coil Resistance: 9.1 Ohms / High Impedance
- Dead Time: 0.45ms at 14 volts
- Static Flow Rate @ 43.5 PSI ( 300kPa ) w/petrol: 2200 cc/min = 210 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 58 PSI ( 400kPa ) w/petrol: 2550 cc/min = 240 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 78.5 PSI ( 500kPa ) w/petrol: 2865 cc/min = 273 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 88 PSI ( 600kPa ) w/petrol: 3155 cc/min = 300 lb/hr
- Static Flow Rate @ 101.5PSI ( 700kPa ) w/petrol: 3350 cc/min = 320 lb/hr
- Connector: Denso
- Acceptable Fuels: Petrol, alcohol/methanol, E85, CNG
- Unacceptable Fuels: Gas/Petrol containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or other MTBE oxygenated fuels
Bosch number: 0280158821, 0280 158 821, 0 280 158 821
These injectors are also referred to as 2200 or 2200cc injector
- Brand: Bosch
- Ohms (Resistance): High
- Length (o-ring to o-ring): 40mm - Short
- Top O-Ring Diameter: 14mm